Original Copy Location:
Original Copy Number:
Number of duplicates:
- Liberation Graphics Collection (RMF)
- Assassination/Targeted Killing/Extra-Judicial-Murder/Torture/Massacres/Mass-Murders
- Abdel Rahman Al Muzain
- Fatah (Palestinian National Liberation Movement)
- Palestinian women's traditional garments/embroidery/tatreez
- Liberation Graphics Collection of Palestine Posters/Portfolios-Chronologically
- Liberation Graphics Collection of Palestine Posters/Memory of the World (Nominated - 2016-2017)
In his stories Majed Abu Sharar focused on the problems and sufferings of the poor, an outlook that was missing from the writings of other writers in the era.
His style of writing is considered very simple and reflective and dedicated to all sectors of society and not to an elite. Majed lived and died for a cause. He said, to repeat a phrase that reflected his belief in the cause which he died for: "In these days, death is present in every action we take, in movement, and in halting, but I would rather die moving."